Classroom and Hands-on Training
Instructor: Rick Norland
Wall Sawing 101 is taught by experts with real-world experience, enabling students to have both time in the classroom and time on the slab. The course is geared to both newly hired operators and anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of wall sawing basics. Students will gain proficiency and productivity in wall sawing as well as hand sawing, ring sawing and chain sawing. Students will have access to the most up-to-date equipment available.
Who Should Attend?
- Newly hired operators as well as anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of wall sawing basics.
- Basic introduction of types of wall saws, hand saws, chain saws and ring saws including their applications and components
- Blade and diamond chain selection
- How diamonds work with each type of saw
- Classroom and hands-on training regarding set-up, operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- Safe work practices
CSDA Members $785
Two Days, 8 AM - 5 PM
Tel: 727-577-5004 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org